Tuesday 20 November 2007

"It's Been A Long Time"

Well, I'm finally getting over the whole "wow...I'm finally on holidays" vibe and I'm starting to get that to all this stuff.

Firstly, I put together my playlist for October/September. It's my latest blog on my myspace page. A lot of the videos I had on here at some stage, but there's a few newbies in there, so check it out.

2nd, I just realized myspace are letting you have 6 tracks up on your page, so make sure you check them out as well. A Ludacris, Nas & Jay-Z Remix. They'll all be on my mixtape which hopefully I'll have out before Christmas (Free for download of course) www.myspace.com/youngbproductions

3rd-ly, NBA is back!!!!! How bout them Lakers! actually getting some (quality) wins. Let's just see how we go when you go on a nice little tour up east to greenland and then down south. Might as well check the video of today's domination of the Bulls.
http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?&brand=null&videoId=3118306&n8pe6c=1
won't let me embed, but just watch lol

No comments: