Tuesday 3 June 2008

Wale - "A Mixtape About Nothing"

I now feel bad that I didn't include Wale in my rant about fresh hiphop music. I first heard Wale put in down on a few tracks with the Roots, then copped the mixtape he released last year called 100 miles and runnin. I'm now a Wale believer! youtube and google him, you'll learn more than I can tell you.

Anyways, he just now dropped the "Mixtape about nothing", which is based around the hit show Seinfeld. The combination for anyone who knows me well will knows me well, has blown me away, as hiphop and seinfeld are easily 2 of my top 5 hobbies lol. Wale even convinced Seinfeld alum Julia Louis-Dreyfus to record a brief skit for the mixtape. So make sure you download it here

Anyway, here's a few videos he's featured in.

The Roots - "Rising Up" feat. Wale and Chrisette Michele. "Good rappers aren't eatin they're olsen twinnin", man thats dope!


Wale - W.A.L.E.D.A.N.C.E.


make sure to check him out!

No comments: