Tuesday 2 September 2008

Terrace Martin & DJ Quik Jam Session

LA based musician, rapper and Producer Terrace Martin teams up with his good pal and mentor DJ Quik for this new jazz and hip-hop musical instrumental entitled 'The Martin & Blake Jam Session.'

With Terrace on the Sax and Quik on the beat, this creative and uplifting track is everything that fans love about hip-hop and music in general.

In late September, Terrace Martin will be releasing his street album,'Locke High', through DJ Drama & Snoop Dogg. This will be an album of all original music produced by Terrace. Terrace is currently in the studio working on new material for the legendary producer Quincy Jones.

Check out the track folks. This is what people refer to when they speak of good music. Check Terrace out at his MYSPACE PAGE HERE. Real talent, real music:

Terrace Martin - The Martin & Blake Jam Session (prod. DJ Quik)

also, check out his spoken word track which I featured not too long ago. Words to live by right here:

Terrace Martin - My Music, My Life, My Message

4 comments:

imaginativepro said...

Can you repost these Terrace Martin songs! He's dope!!!!!!

DJ Jamad

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I dream the post should acquire more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

It's very easy to find out any topic on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this post at this website.

Here is my web page discover this info here