Sunday 9 September 2007

"Little Brother's Getback pushed back to October 23"

"Rapper Pooh of Little Brother told HipHopGame that the duo's third album Getback has been pushed back from September 25 to October 23. The album is coming out on ABB Records."

Man this makes me upset. Any chance this album had of remotely blowing up is now most likely out the window! This is what Phonte had to say in his blog.

"It's a very frustrating thing to know that the album of your career is basically D.O.A, therefore I'm letting go. Chillin out. Pressing reset. Taking the time to finish up my 80's EP with Zo, polish off the new FE shit with Nicolay, assist in mixing my brother Pooh's record, and spend some time with my family. As an artist, I vow to keep creating, keep recording, and keep releasing new music, but I refuse to keep puttin my energy into Getback when we're surrounded by lies, half-truths, and incompetence on the label's end. Why keep nursing a stillborn baby?"

Getback 07 bidges!

No comments: