Saturday 5 April 2008

?uestlove's Red Bull Session/Interview

If you were wondering where the uff the Cody Chesnutt post came from, I've spent the last three hours listening to ?uestlove's interview/session/class at the 2006 Red Bull Academy. The interview I think took place in early 2006, as it was before the release of "Game Theory" and he appears to address J Dilla's death.

The interview is extremely insightful if you're a fan or the Roots or ?uestlove's other works as well. The part about working with J Dilla and D'angelo are amazing.

You can either read it all or watch it here (WARNING: It does go for about 2 hours)

Glad to hear the Australia got a shout out (even if it was Perth).

I've already put my D'angelo "Voodoo" and Roots "Game Theory" back in my car.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.