Sunday 27 July 2008

Random - Exhale feat. Naledge of Kidz in the Hall (Produced by ME!!!!)


Make sure you check out "Exhale" by Random & Naledge from Kidz in the Hall (Produced by me), it's the first track on my myspace page. It also features on Random's new album "8th Day" which you can cop from his myspace.

Random also featured on "Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda" by Food Witherspoon which I also produced (and is still on my myspace playlist). Random also wrote a blog on how the whole track came together, which you can check out here

I just wanted to thank Random again for using one of my beats for the album. He's got some amazing tracks on there to suit all moods, so make sure you check it out!

Nahright and Fake Shore Drive threw it up on their sites as well

1 comment:

Unknown said...

word up! news really travels fast on the net... it's on like 10 sites!